Eurasphalt & Eurobitume Congress, 2012 in Istanbul
The European Asphalt Pavement Association (EAPA) and Eurobitume hosted the 5th Eurasphalt and Eurobitume Congress in Istanbul on 13th to 15th June, 2012.
The E&E Congress is recognised as a main industry event for gaining high level information as well as a principal meeting place for asphalt and bitumen professionals to network with other key road infrastructure stakeholders. It attracts participants and delegates from around the world.
The theme of the E&E Congress 2012 was “Asphalt, the sustainable road to success”.
At the conference, high-level speaker addressed the following topics:
• Energy and Carbon,
• Durability and performance – mixtures, binders and pavements
• Resource use and recycling
• Adapting to climate change
• Societal impact
• Responsible resourcing and green procurement
• Improving health and safety
• Financing of road infrastructure and maintenance
A detailed summary of the E&E Congress 2012 with its conclusions (as published in the EAPA Newsletter Issue 27) can be downloaded by clicking here
For more information on the E&E Congress, please see www.eecongress2012.org
For more pictures click on the images below