EAPA has two types of membership
Members are national umbrella associations with a registered office in Europe and whose members are concerned with the production of asphalt and/or the construction or maintenance of asphalt roads.
Associate members are individual companies which are concerned with the production of asphalt and/or the construction or maintenance of asphalt roads, whose registered offices are in a European country
individual companies which are concerned with the production of bitumen (or bitumen additives) or the operation of mines or quarries or the manufacture of equipment and/or mixing installations.
The full definitions of Members and Associated Members can be found in the EAPA statutes.
The costs of a (full) membership depend on production of the members of the national association. The costs of the Associate membership depend on the type of company.
Please contact the EAPA secretariat for more details about the membership, the membership fees, the EAPA statutes and the procedure for becoming a member.
Benefits of being member of EAPA:
- Being represented in Europe / Brussels
- Being aware of coming legislation and regulations
- Having your voice heard in Brussels / Europe
- Participation in platform to exchange information and best practices
- Being informed about new developments, TC and HSE issues
- Being connected to the rest of the world
- Horizontal co-operation
- Benchmark you position against other associations/countries
- Influence the strategy for the future
- Using the leverage effect (leverage = value / actual costs) by working together in health studies and research projects
- Being ready for the future
- Define goals and objectives and make things happen
- Gaining access to experience and knowledge
- Avoiding duplication of efforts
- Access to a pool of international colleagues
- Contacts among EU colleagues